Toad World Sign In

I have signed up for Toad World and now everytime I star up Toad, I get propped to enter my Email & password. I have checked the Automatically log me in box but that does not work. If the automatic log in doesn’t work, how do I keep this pop-up from displaying ?

I'm not sure why you're prompted again. When that happens it's because we can't validate the login token that was generated last time. When you log into ToadWorld via Toad and use the remember me option are you logging in to any other Dell/Quest/Toad sites
using those credentials and logging out? If so, that should cause the remember me to fail as well.

To disable it, login to Toad World, but do not check the remember me option. If that doesn't work then login and go to View|Options|Online and click the Logout button.

Michael

On 04/01/2014 01:53 PM, pbennett wrote:

Toad World Sign In

Thread created by pbennett
I have signed up for Toad World and now everytime I star up Toad, I get propped to enter my Email & password. I have checked the Automatically log me in box but that does not work. If the automatic log in doesn't work, how do I keep
this pop-up from displaying ?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.