Reading your question again and again we are finding out that we are not sure what you want to do. Sorry.
You change some procedures in your db and want to load them into your existing model. Right? Unfortunately, during RE it is not possible to select particular procedures, all will be loaded. However, then you can do model merge of the newly reversed model and the existing one. To do it at one jump, you can use the Model Update feature (Model menu). The procedures will be compared and TDM will show you those that are different. You can decide if you want to merge them or not.
- Do RE of your model - select all objects you need except for procedures. The model (Model A) will not have any procedures.
- Do RE again - this time load only procedures. -> Model B will be created.
- When you need to add the procedures from Model B to Model A, feel free to do it. You can choose two methods:
- Click Model B (the model with procedures only).
- From Model B, open the Sync & Convert Wizard.
- Select Merge Models… Destination Model will be Model A.
- On page Select Items, right-click the Source model name and select Uncheck All Children.
- Right-click the Procedures item and select Check All Children. Click Next.
- On page Review, select the Merge to New Model checkbox. - Just for sure. A new Model C will be created and you can check out if it is what you want. (If you didn’t select the Merge to New Model checkbox, the Model A will be overwritten.)
Movie on model merge to better understand how to modify the items on page Select Items. PDF doc is also attached there:
If I’ve misunderstood your question, please write me back. More details will be appreciated. Thanks.
Vladka + TDM Team