Window Bar Editor Title

Is there a way to change the title of the editor buttons in the window bar to the filename which is loaded in the editor (if any)? Or at least in the tool tip instead or additional to the connection?

Maybe I am not handling TOAD in the right way, but if I work with a PL/SQL project and open several files with double clicking in the project manager, I have several editors opened. But there seems to be no way, to see which editor contains what.
So, currently my TOAD session contains 10 buttons labels “Editor”. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks, Stefan

Morning Stefan,

Is there a way to change the title of the editor buttons in the window
bar to the filename which is loaded in the editor (if any)?
Right click on the editor tab itself, and rename tab.

--

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Thanks for the answer, but this is not exactly what I meant.
Above the tabs of the editor, there is a toolbar with several "Editor" buttons, each button for one editor instance (which itself has several tabs which can be renamed that way you described).
If I work without a project, I have everything in one "Editor" and then I can rename the tabs.
But if I work with a project, each double click in a project file opens a new editor which gives me many "Editor" buttons in the toolbar. The attached images shows, how it looks like (and shows the problem).