5047 Interface not supported when using Automation Designer

I’ve set up the Automation Designer to run a query, write the result set to a file and the ftp the file. I’ve scheduled the job but when I try to uncheck the checkbox “Start only when user logged in” I get the error 5047 Interface not supported. I can run the job on demand and it works fine. Toad is setup on a remote pc so I’m not usually logged into it hence the reason I’m trying to uncheck that box. The pc is running Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1

Which Toad version are you running? I can’t remember when we did this, but we updated our Windows task manager interface at some point to support Windows 2008R2. I want to say it was Toad 11.something.

From: Deborah McManus [mailto:bounce-Deborah_McManus@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 3:05 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] 5047 Interface not supported when using Automation Designer

5047 Interface not supported when using Automation Designer

Thread created by Deborah McManus

I’ve set up the Automation Designer to run a query, write the result set to a file and the ftp the file. I’ve scheduled the job but when I try to uncheck the checkbox “Start only when user logged in” I get the error 5047 Interface not supported. I can run the job on demand and it works fine. Toad is setup on a remote pc so I’m not usually logged into it hence the reason I’m trying to uncheck that box. The pc is running Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.