Del in Editor tries to delete saved SQL

I like to have my SQL Recall open but pinned. With the new editor, if I try to use my Delete key while I’m typing in the editor, I’m asked if I want to delete the selected SQL and then when I select ‘No’, my cursor is not in the Editor any longer. It is like the SQL recall is somehow stealing focus from the Editor when I press Delete.

This does not happen all the time, but I can’t figure out how to reproduce this Once it starts happening, I can’t get the delete key to work normally without closing the SQL Recall window and re-opening it.

Does that even make sense? :slight_smile:

Blessings,

Phyllis

Phyllis Helton

Data Magician
Digital Strategies, Cru | Data Sciences & Analytics
Office :phone: 407-515-4452

phyllis.helton@cru.org

I couldn't reproduce although comments in the code suggest this was a problem in the past and a workaround was attempted. I should have it fixed for good now in the next beta. Let me know if you continue to see this.

Thanks,

Michael

On 12/23/2014 08:16 AM, phyllis.helton_1150 wrote:

Thread created by phyllis.helton_1150
I like to have my SQL Recall open but pinned. With the new editor, if I try to use my Delete key while I'm typing in the editor, I'm asked if I want to delete the selected SQL and then when I select 'No', my cursor is not in the Editor any longer.
It is like the SQL recall is somehow stealing focus from the Editor when I press Delete.

This does not happen all the time, but I can't figure out how to reproduce this Once it starts happening, I can't get the delete key to work normally without closing the SQL Recall window and re-opening it.

Blessings,

Phyllis

--
Phyllis Helton

Data Magician

Digital Strategies, Cru |
Data Sciences & Analytics

phyllis.helton@cru.org

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Oh good! Thanks.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Michael Staszewski bounce-mstaszew@toadworld.com wrote:

Re: Del in Editor tries to delete saved SQL

Reply by Michael Staszewski
I couldn't reproduce although comments in the code suggest this was a problem in the past and a workaround was attempted. I should have it fixed for good now in the next beta. Let me know if you continue to see this.

Thanks,
Michael

On 12/23/2014 08:16 AM, phyllis.helton_1150 wrote:

Thread created by phyllis.helton_1150
I like to have my SQL Recall open but pinned. With the new editor, if I try to use my Delete key while I'm typing in the editor, I'm asked if I want to delete the selected SQL and then when I select 'No', my cursor is not in the Editor any longer. It is like the SQL recall is somehow stealing focus from the Editor when I press Delete.

This does not happen all the time, but I can't figure out how to reproduce this Once it starts happening, I can't get the delete key to work normally without closing the SQL Recall window and re-opening it.

Blessings,

Phyllis

--
Phyllis Helton
Data Magician
phyllis.helton@cru.org

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

--
Phyllis Helton

Data Magician

phyllis.helton@cru.org