Version 10.6.1.3 Xpert
- On an Editor, do a “Desc aTableName” to open the describe window of a table
- Click the Data Tab to see the records of the table
- Maximize the Describe Window
- Click the Filter icon to open it
- Alt-Tab to switch to another window. Sometimes you have to try a few time to switch to another window as Describe tends to stay on top even after losing focus.
- Now Alt-Tab back to Toad and the Filter window disappears behind the Describe Window and the Describe window is not responsive. Toad appears to be stuck.
- Pressing Escape actually will close the Filter window and get back to Describe.
Problem appears to be the Describe Window is messing with the normal Windows’ Z- orders.