Reposted, I ensured Plain Text format this time.
I’m on Toad 10.6.1.3
One way to accomplish what you asked for (in at least the version I’ve got) is to:
- Select the filter icon
- At the top, above the Tables tab, there is a check box called “View/Edit Query Before Executing”
- Select the check box, then select OK
- A popup window with the query will show up, add “and t.table_name not like ‘SNP%’ and t.table_name not like ‘QTX’”
- Confirm the expected results in your table listing
- Select the filter icon again
- Click the button at the top called “Saved Filters” and save your current filter so you can re-load it whenever you want
This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our records. Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply.