Please give me any solution

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Pankaj

Hi Pankaj194414,

Hi All , When I Run a query , the output comes in
""啁彇佈䥌䅄Y吐獧慂摮摥潃畬湭s䤅整獭ꨊ吀䙐༰杔䉳湡敤䍤汯浵"" this Format in grid
Please give me any solution Thanks in Advance Regards, Pankaj
Check the Toad options to see which font you are using for your grid. I suspect that you either have:

• a Unicode database but the font used cannot display Unicode; or
  • a non-Unicode database with the wrong NLS_LANG on the client leading to character set conversion to "garbage"; or
  • A non-Unicode version of Toad with a Unicode database?

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Sir

I have Oracle 11g on Linux and Toad 10.5 Version free downloaded from Website
Is it suitable ?

Pankaj

Morning Pankaj,

Sir
Too formal for me! I'm just "Norm". :wink:

I have Oracle 11g on Linux and Toad 10.5 Version free
downloaded from Website Is it suitable?
Yes.

What have you got set as your grid font in Toad?

Go to View->Toad Options.
Choose Data Grids->Visual on the left.
Click Edit Styles button.
Click Edit button.
Select Content, click the Font Button. Mine is set for Courier New and
has no problems displaying data.
Check also Content Even and Content Odd.
OK your way back out.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk