Lock up when clicking in collapse area

Schema browser - packages - view package body...
When I click on a line in the collapse area next to a cursor, Toad 14.0.75.662 jumps to the last line of the package body and is in fact locked up.

I've heard about this one from others and have been trying unsuccessfully to reproduce it.

Can you send me the package that causes the lock? (and let me know where you collapse it)

Please send it to john.dorlon@quest.com.

Thanks.

Yes, I’m working on a video for this. It seems to occur after I mark a section of code (that I am trying to copy). Then, if I accidently click in the “fold” section, I get the lock up. I know that do not have anything marked when I click in the fold section.

Henry
Clark

Senior Database Developer
DIRECT 214 303 6863 CELL 214 725 6541

The Beck Group
1601 Elm Street, Suite 2800
Dallas, TX 75201

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete from all computers.

(Attachment BEC_PYE_PKG.pks is missing)

(Attachment BEC_PYE_PKG.pkb is missing)

The default pks and pkb files were rejected. Trying these with .txt

Henry
Clark

The Beck Group
Dallas, TX 75201

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete from all computers.

BEC_PYE_PKG.pkb.txt (320 KB)

BEC_PYE_PKG.pks.txt (4.88 KB)

1 Like

Thanks, I can reproduce this. Also in beta.

Steps:

1. highlight some lines that are within a foldable section (for example, lines 60-70 in Henry's package body)
  2. click the staple to collapse that section
  3. roll the mouse wheel

Sorry, glad you were able to reproduce. I made a great video using screen capture but your site won’t access it.

Henry
Clark

The Beck Group
Dallas, TX 75201

Hi Henry,

Can you email the video to me directly? john.dorlon@quest.com

Thanks

The lock up will be fixed in the next beta (to be released Feb 8th, 2021)