Toad Data Point 5.7 Wizard Not Popping up

Hello,

I'm trying to use the ImportExport Wizard and at first it was not popping up. I cleared KnownExceptions.XML and now get the following error when I try to launch the Wizard.

System.ArgumentException
The path is not of a legal form.
Stack Trace:
at System.IO.Path.LegacyNormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.Init(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportFileBrowserControl..ctor()
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportWizard.InitializeComponent()
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportWizard..ctor(String defaultDBName)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportWizard..ctor(Connection fromConnProvided, Connection toConnProvided, ImportExportSource sourceSelection, ImportExportTarget targetSelection, Point loc)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportWizard.Import(Connection fromConnProvided, Connection toConnProvided, ImportExportSource sourceSelection, ImportExportTarget targetSelection, Point loc)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportExportEntryForm.ShowImportExportEntryForm()

Thanks!

Welcome to the ToadWorld forum for Toad Data Point.
Before you take this to Support, can you outline the exact steps you performed within the product so that some of us can attempt to reproduce. Also, would be good to know what you intended to do (e.g. export Oracle table data to CSV, for example) and what version/Edition of TDP you're using...

Hi Gary,

I'm trying to Import a file to create a table. I'm clicking on "Import Wizard" and that is as far as I get.