Toad popup window do not show all records

Toad 14.1.120.93
After upgrade from previous prod version I have problem that records are not shown fully in popup window.

What to do?
Brg
Damir
P.S.
When i enlarge Window, records are here in full size...so some OnResize event should be there in initial part...

Hi Damir,

I changed my grid style to match yours (that looks like you have "Windows Classic (large)") , but I still can't reproduce this. When I hit F4 and go to the data tab, the grid shows rows all the way down.

When i enlarge Window, records are here in full size...so some OnResize event should be there in initial part...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Are you saying that after the window appears, you resize it a bit and the grid repaints shows data all the way down?

-John

When i resize popio Windows...grudi fills the content of window properly.
If i remember it has with some user settings as this happened before and when i reset user settings all was ok

I'll be happy to test it again if you send me your user files folder. My email address is in this thread.

For the record, I'm also seeing this effect, guys. When I resize the Describe window, even a little bit, all the records show.

In further testing, BTW, I have also noticed that if I set filtering/sorting or grouping within the RHS data tab in the Schema Browser for this object, then that effect is also mimicked when I do a Describe off the object in the editor, for example. Actually a nice feature, IMO.

Ok, I can reproduce this when the DATA tab is moved to first position. When it is in its default position, it works as expected.

Actually - I can only reproduce this on Toad 14.1. The 14.2 beta does not have the problem as far as I can tell. @Gary.Jerep and @damir.vadas_250, if you have some time, please try this in the 14.2 beta and let me know if it is solved there for you too.

I have no way to use beta versions.