Using TOAD Chat replaced my permanent license with a Trial License

I was trying expand my usage of TOAD and attempt to use this "Save Workspace", but it is disabled; I have no idea why. Anyways, I thought I would use this "Toad Chat" which I invoked (this was on my NON-BETA 2026 R2) to ask some questions and research this "Workspace" and it seems to have replaced by Permanent Licence with a Trial License !!! See screen.

I should put that on another chat. But I am going to close and try my 2026 R2 again. This is bizarre.

I restarted 2026 R2 Toad and now the splash screen has this

I have not been a Trial TOAD user for years.

Can you just delete the trial license? Toad should revert to the permanent one if you do

Yes. I actually did that last night. I had to login into the website and use some "License Library" from the Quest website and "Abandon Trial" and that got rid of it on my permanent 2026 R2, so I no longer have the "Trial 30 days" banner.

Thanks.