where to go to make new suggestions.....would like to have a drag feature added to Toad so you can group your open session windows

Currently I support a lot of databases, as well as applications within those databases as a developer, and find it annoying to have to click on each tab to reveal what instance I am connected to at any given moment.

I have my “Connections” toolbar on the top of the “Windows” toolbar, but would like to be able to drag additional Schema Browser, Editor, Session browser windows in groups in say the order of my connections.

the “Windows” section gets harder to organize the more connections I have and unless I open them in order I do have to click through a several windows to figure out which Connection they belong too. High end (high cost) product ought to allow for this

The current version, 12.8, automatically orders the buttons on the window bar to match the same order as the connections on your connection bar.

You can also go to the idea pond (www.toadworld.com/…/i)) and submit any ideas for consideration.

I think you have to be “DBA Chewie” to do that though.

Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:57 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] where to go to make new suggestions…would like to have a drag feature added to Toad so you can group your open session windows

RE: where to go to make new suggestions…would like to have a drag feature added to Toad so you can group your open session windows

Reply by Gregory Liss

You can also go to the idea pond (www.toadworld.com/…/i)) and submit any ideas for consideration.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks John, It’s funny, I just downloaded that 12.8 yesterday, and hadn’t yet run it until this morning after I saw your post, and just now noticed it. What a relief…