I have an Automation Designer app which (simplified) looks like this:
- action 1 uses a read-only connection to export data to XLSX
- action 2 uses a writable connection to import that data in a different database
This worked fine in 16.0 with an 220.127.116.11 client, until I upgraded to 16.2 and at the same time added a 18.104.22.168 client.
When I now run the entire app, it fails on the 2nd action with "Import (Import Table Data) failure: Target schema is read only."
However, when I select that 2nd action and choose "Run", it works fine!
I tried to recreate the connection, change it to something else and back again: no success.
Workaround: When I changed the connection from the 1st action to a writable connection (even though I'm only reading), the whole app now works fine again!
So, my problem is solved, but it seems like there's an issue with Automation Designer somehow remembering the read-only flag from the 1st action when it starts with the 2nd one.