In Windows 10, assuming you have a Toad shortcut on your toolbar or desktop...
- Right-click it.
- Choose "Toad for Oracle 13.1" (or whatever version) -> Properties.
- in the Properties dialog, go to the "Compatibility" tab.
- Click the "Change High DPI Settings" button
- Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior", set it to "System (Enhanced)"
- Click OK and Start Toad with that shortcut
This does not make everything in Toad 100% sharp, but the toolbars, main menu, and Editor look good. The grids and some of the object listings (such as SB LHS) don't have smoothed fonts yet, but we'll work on it. Everything is sized correctly as far as I have found.